It has just flown by. We have been over to the coast mustering and trying to sort cattle in the wet. Shifted some cows to a new paddock. Helped a neighbour pull his tractor out of bog (up to his diff). Had a couple of inches of rain had home. Cleaned gutters out (I got stung on the nose with wasps up on the shed roof - ouch). Sprayed a few bathurst burrs. Moved a few cows around here at home and closed some gates. I took my boys to town this week and got them new work boots which have had a fair work out since. I did some decluttering. I cant believe I used to be a plastic bag collector. Some I had are from years before we were married (that is more that 11 years). I cleaned out the "bathroom" cupboard. It is such a good feeling looking in and seeing it tidy.
Jumping cattle out of the truck and then bunching them up for the calves to find their mums.
My littlest cowboy has been taken with tadpoles. Collecting them from the mud puddle that was left. I think the cats might have ended up with them after we went away.
I am now trying to scrap a page using the White with one January criteria of Navy/Royal blue and white and banners. I have never used banners but I have one made up already.
Jumping cattle out of the truck and then bunching them up for the calves to find their mums.
I think I will leave the photos. It is just taking too long to download them onto my blog. I am going to have to try and figure out how to do them quicker.
My mum just let me know that my uncle has passed away. Sad as it is he has the hope of the truth and the near return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Off to try and finish my layout. May be able to upload tomorrow hopefully. Just remembered gotta get cattle in tomorrow to sell and then we have swimming lessons after lunch. Now for another busy couple of weeks.
ME
Comments