Up and ready to go

I have one of those days I really dont want  this week.  I have to do the 120km round trip to town to get the ute fixed.  So I guess while I am there I will try and sell a few dozen eggs - which reminds me I need to try and get a few egg cartons - not try, have to, I have none left. 

I have been awake since 5 ish.  My little cowboy has had a restless morning.  I then had to do the wake up phone call at 5.30 so I decided to stay up and get some things done.  It is about the 6th or so sunrise I have seen this week.  I have to admit as much as I would have liked to stay in bed a bit longer I do like the mornings.  The sunrise is a gentle one today there is a bit of light cloud around and with a touch of pink on the horizon the sun is starting to rise (maybe we both need a coffee).  I need to go out and feed my chooks (I need more eggs to fill the 2nd fridge lol).  I do enjoy them though.  I also need to feed the chooks up the hill but they will have to wait till I get back from town.  It will be hot then but I cant help that.

To accomplish today I need to get my cowboys to the bus early like 7.45.  That means leaving home at 7.30(it might be normal for some but for us it is early).  I have lunch ready and in the fridge so that is 1 job done. 

I had better get going and get started on the chores.  Be back later hopefully with some photos.  Oh no.  I was going to get some photos off here to get printed....... well maybe that will be a job for another day.

Comments