and back again.
School holidays have just flown. There was so much I wanted to get done with the boys just hasn't happened. Oh well maybe next holidays.
We got most of our oats planted - just ashame the oats we bought wasn't the best..... with the perfect conditions we should nearly have cattle grazing it already.
We have managed some fencing at a paddock near Tenterfield that had a huge amount of water go through. The creek has been washed out literally.
Squirm had his 9th birthday..... where has that time gone. We had a lovely party for him and he got some lovely pressies.
My brother and his lovely wife came from Adelaide for a flying visit. Their boys are just gorgeous.
Um today I have done a bit of decluttering. I sorted all the egg cartons I have been given - somewhere in the region of 200!!!!! I wont run out anytime soon I guess.
Trying to get bookwork done. Cattleman and DS 1 will be back tonight so tomorrow is going to be busy again. I had a funny feeling they might be home early.
I got an email today saying that I have a store credit for $20 odd from a store I did some scrappy shopping - what a great surprise. Off to do some more shopping $$$$$
On a sad note the lovely Nic P A Life of Me is leaving her scrapping table for a bit of time. I love her work and it is ashame that so many talented ladies are feeling so pressured that they leave scrapping altogether. Hopefully she will be able to sneak a layout or 2 in here and there.
Anyway for a quick 2 week review that is about it. Off to do the bookwork.
Me
School holidays have just flown. There was so much I wanted to get done with the boys just hasn't happened. Oh well maybe next holidays.
We got most of our oats planted - just ashame the oats we bought wasn't the best..... with the perfect conditions we should nearly have cattle grazing it already.
We have managed some fencing at a paddock near Tenterfield that had a huge amount of water go through. The creek has been washed out literally.
Squirm had his 9th birthday..... where has that time gone. We had a lovely party for him and he got some lovely pressies.
My brother and his lovely wife came from Adelaide for a flying visit. Their boys are just gorgeous.
Um today I have done a bit of decluttering. I sorted all the egg cartons I have been given - somewhere in the region of 200!!!!! I wont run out anytime soon I guess.
Trying to get bookwork done. Cattleman and DS 1 will be back tonight so tomorrow is going to be busy again. I had a funny feeling they might be home early.
I got an email today saying that I have a store credit for $20 odd from a store I did some scrappy shopping - what a great surprise. Off to do some more shopping $$$$$
On a sad note the lovely Nic P A Life of Me is leaving her scrapping table for a bit of time. I love her work and it is ashame that so many talented ladies are feeling so pressured that they leave scrapping altogether. Hopefully she will be able to sneak a layout or 2 in here and there.
Anyway for a quick 2 week review that is about it. Off to do the bookwork.
Me
Comments