New puppies poor oats and finished BAS cross country training

We have had 2 new litters of puppies in 2 days - how cute.  Double bonus we can wean them together as 1 big happy family.  4 pups for the biter on Thursday morning (the little fella with the white on him is already trying to be independent - we have had to rescue him twice) and 5 for the kelpie on Friday morning.


In training for the cross country (next Wed already)...



How good can weeds look.!!!!!!!



A layout finally.  I have found that not being on the computer so much looking at scrapping I can scrap more comfortably in my own without the is it good enough.....


A final shot - a lovely sunset (how I wished we lived on this hill.....)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww, so cute. If we lived closer, I'd grab one of the puppies!! I also finished BAS. have to pay a whopping bill, bugger it. That has wiped out 2 feed bill payments I wanted to make. I have done NO scrapping, but have finally caught up on March's 365 project pics. Now April to go....sigh. We also sowed a paddock that is doing VERY poorly. In fact, didn't think it struck at all, but there are some pathetic little plants coming up.
yyam said…
Goodness! Those puppies are adorable! :)