I got some lovely pressies from my cowboys. I never new Rose handcream and Lavender talc could smell so special/great. I also got a square pot/vase thing. It is lovely too. I should have got a photo - typical me still waiting. I really wanted a family photo or atleast a photo with my cowboys. I will have to try and set up a timer shot tomorrow.
Cattleman has gone again. So it is back to the grind. My other fridge (the one that keeps the eggs and frozen bread supplies) is making a dreadful racket so I am hoping it keeps plugging on. Because really I need it, I dont think I can get by without it. I know I cant.
Yesterday afternoon I talked cattleman to come to our local show with the boys for an hour or 2. I didn't take my camera I decided to just enjoy the evening. After a dagwood dog and somehow me ending up on the ChaCha with cowboy no 1 (never again - I dont think my heart can take it lol) we finished the evening watching the smash em derby (I cant remember its real name). It is a real boy/petrol head thing - smashing into everyone elses cars.
I got the top drawer cleaned out and about 5 kgs (well it feels that much) of bolts out to go to the shed, and the bits n bobs from top shelf sorted. I claimed back my 2 little drawer sets and hope to get my scrapping table sorted out again tomorrow. Although there I think my biggest problem is my precious paper :(.
We got all the oats planted finally, picking up an extra 2 tonne of seed off the neighbour to finish off.
I have one little cowboy laying on the floor behind me with his pillow and rug - he wont go to sleep in his bed. He never has. We have always found him asleep somewhere on a floor.
Thats all I can think of for now. So off to do some tidying.
Cattleman has gone again. So it is back to the grind. My other fridge (the one that keeps the eggs and frozen bread supplies) is making a dreadful racket so I am hoping it keeps plugging on. Because really I need it, I dont think I can get by without it. I know I cant.
Yesterday afternoon I talked cattleman to come to our local show with the boys for an hour or 2. I didn't take my camera I decided to just enjoy the evening. After a dagwood dog and somehow me ending up on the ChaCha with cowboy no 1 (never again - I dont think my heart can take it lol) we finished the evening watching the smash em derby (I cant remember its real name). It is a real boy/petrol head thing - smashing into everyone elses cars.
I got the top drawer cleaned out and about 5 kgs (well it feels that much) of bolts out to go to the shed, and the bits n bobs from top shelf sorted. I claimed back my 2 little drawer sets and hope to get my scrapping table sorted out again tomorrow. Although there I think my biggest problem is my precious paper :(.
We got all the oats planted finally, picking up an extra 2 tonne of seed off the neighbour to finish off.
I have one little cowboy laying on the floor behind me with his pillow and rug - he wont go to sleep in his bed. He never has. We have always found him asleep somewhere on a floor.
Thats all I can think of for now. So off to do some tidying.
Comments