It sure did go quickly. I must say I thought relatively smoothly too. Now that DS no 2 realises that he actually has to complete paperwork and return it on a set date things may run a bit smoother. After 2 weeks of trying to get him to sit and do his work I told him that he would now have to spend all day Saturday doing school work. So true to the little worker he is he asked if he could wear his "old" school uniform and away he went.
He worked a solid 6 hours and probably got 2/3s of it completed. I couldn't have asked for more. He then (after an accident with the wheelbarrow meeting his top lip) went out and helped E mowing part of the lawns.
As we had such a busy week with cattle work and E wanting to ride and help he also had to spend a couple of hours on Saturday morning finishing some work. E worked really well during the week with what he needed to do and I think by the end is becoming a bit more confident with what he can do on his own.
They both love doing their voice recordings and having a muck around while doing it.
They have both used the MAB blocks so they go into the corridor and use them on the carpet.
Ernie had to do some light paintings and although not real good we had fun using the new Grandpa gave mum and the tripod. We were very fortunate to have them.
All in all I am looking forward to a new week to posting our old work away and starting our new blue bags.
Rah (grandad) is having a hernia op on Monday so that means 6 weeks of a few extra jobs but hopefully we will manage.
I think this face says it all - the big eyes (yes they do look tired). At the moment the boys are stick picking where the floods came over the cultivation and then we need to milk our 2 new milking cows and I am hoping we will all be in a bit earlier for dinner and then a reasonable bed time. We are having home made meat pies for dinner (a trial run) seeing as we dont have canteen anymore.
Thanks to those of you who have visited and left a comment. Off to do 5 mins mowing and maybe 5 mins scrapping !!!!!!
He worked a solid 6 hours and probably got 2/3s of it completed. I couldn't have asked for more. He then (after an accident with the wheelbarrow meeting his top lip) went out and helped E mowing part of the lawns.
As we had such a busy week with cattle work and E wanting to ride and help he also had to spend a couple of hours on Saturday morning finishing some work. E worked really well during the week with what he needed to do and I think by the end is becoming a bit more confident with what he can do on his own.
They both love doing their voice recordings and having a muck around while doing it.
They have both used the MAB blocks so they go into the corridor and use them on the carpet.
Ernie had to do some light paintings and although not real good we had fun using the new Grandpa gave mum and the tripod. We were very fortunate to have them.
All in all I am looking forward to a new week to posting our old work away and starting our new blue bags.
Rah (grandad) is having a hernia op on Monday so that means 6 weeks of a few extra jobs but hopefully we will manage.
I think this face says it all - the big eyes (yes they do look tired). At the moment the boys are stick picking where the floods came over the cultivation and then we need to milk our 2 new milking cows and I am hoping we will all be in a bit earlier for dinner and then a reasonable bed time. We are having home made meat pies for dinner (a trial run) seeing as we dont have canteen anymore.
Thanks to those of you who have visited and left a comment. Off to do 5 mins mowing and maybe 5 mins scrapping !!!!!!
Comments