Just a tad worn out

Not a good time to be had it.

Maybe because I was up and into town (45 min drive away) and home again by 8.30am.  Yes it was an early start - not so cold here but definitely colder in town. 

We have visitors coming at the end of the week - with 5 young kids and I think the thought of it all is catching up with me.  Dr appointments are getting changed around and all the work I want to do and need to do before.  Chook boxes need painting so they can be moved off the verandah.  Which is another issue.  I am going to lose half our lovely large verandah.  Just when I had plans to set it up nicely and perhaps get some nice verandah furniture.....  Oh well atleast I think I will have this sunny end still. 

School wise we seem to be going ok.  We have to get our NAPLAN done this week.  I hope to get all our maths done and caught up this week so we will have a fresh start again for our new bag.  There is a 1st time for everything.

I actually got a scrap page finished.  I have also registered for Big Pictue - Double Take with Nic and May.  Haven't scrapped anything yet but loving their downloads and their thoughts.  I am hoping to register for their other 2 freebie classes and hopefully I will get to do those layouts.  Footy season is in full swing so surely I gotta get some scrapping done.

Well the calves are fed, cows are to their paddock, horses have been ridden, pigs fed, dogs fed, weaners checked and horses rugged.  Now just to feed the crowds, book or 2 to be read, teeth brushed, bedtimes sorted, dishes done, kitchen tidied and then I can........  yep probably bed for me too.

The weather has been perfect.  The oats are growing.  They say the rains are coming.

Goodnight - yes it is now that time.

Comments